Fiam at Samuexpo 2020
SamuExpo is an interesting biennial event, which this year is held in Pordenone, from 06 to 08 February, and attracts an increasing number of visitors each year. The exhibition is divided into four thematic areas:
- SamuMetal: dedicated to metal working tools and technologies
- SamuPlast: for plastic technologies, machines and materials
- Subtech: related to components and mechanics
- Digitaldays: covering digital company culture, innovation and Industry 4.0.
We have always worked with our dealers for mutual growth, which is why this time we will join our local partner RDMEC at its exhibition space in Hall 5, Stand 23.
On this occasion you can meet our Area Manager Marco Mozzillo and the new Technical Salesman Carlo Andrian, who will show you all the benefits of electric, electronic and pneumatic solutions for industrial tightening processes.
And you will be able to get first hand experience of the latest innovations proudly made in Italy:
- The eTensil electric screwdrivers and nutrunner motors; designed to be integrated into smart production organisations, they can work in different operating layouts and feature many functions.
- CA Easydriver tightening systems with automatic screw feed; ideal for increasing production capacity and saving up to 30% in cycle times.
- The ergonomic arms, which safeguard operator health in the work stations.
Come and visit us at the RDMEC exhibition space – HALL 5, STAND23.
Save the date: 6–8 February 2020!