For tightening different screws very quickly
Automatic screw presenters, for manual use, are usable for:
- magnetisable screws with shank diameters from 2 to 5 mm and PHILLIPS (or POZIDRIV) recesses
- straight air and electric screwdrivers with start lever
The pick-and-place systems for manual use consist of NJ screw presenters to ensure fast, smooth work cycles, helping to reduce production costs.
- No manual steps (operators do not have to pick up screws manually and place them on the screwdriver bit, reducing cycle times by over 24%)
- Very convenient to use: just pick the screw up from the selection channel with the screwdriver, leaving the other hand free to hold the workpiece in position for assembly
- Feed speed: they feed one screw per second, and the built-in electronics makes it easy to adjust the speed
- Improved finished product quality: no screws lost inside components.