For integration with machines or inside manual tools
Effective in many applications over various production sectors: more than one million compressed air motors have been made and are operating in the world today.
With 70 years of experience, our catalogue contains 1000 models to ensure consistent long-term performance under the toughest conditions of use. With Fiam compressed air motors, you can rely on:
- 100% designed and made in Italy
- Solutions tested and inspected by our in-house certified laboratories
- Tailor-made air motors, even for short runs
Our air motors feature:
- Powers from 120 to 800 Watts
- Compact and lightweight: approximately one quarter of an electric motor of equivalent power
- Strong and robust: made of high-strength construction materials for use with even high radial and/or axial loads
- Uninterrupted operation for thousands and thousands of cycles: the air motors are assembled and coupled with tolerances in the order of one thousandth of a millimetre. This results in optimised yield and lower consumption
- Quiet, thanks to innovative noise-reducing devices
- Instant starting is always guaranteed, even with low supply pressures
- They withstand repeated starts and stops and stalling does not cause any overheating. Compared to electric motors of the same power, they work in tougher conditions of use
- Torque, speed and direction of rotation can be controlled and modified simply (without the need for control units as in the case of electric motors)
- Designed with modular criteria to save on maintenance and repair costs.
Find out how we can customise to your needsWHAT YOU NEED?