Stainless steel air motors: resistant to corrosion, water and humidity.
All Fiam air motors are available with numerous customisations on request, including stainless steel versions or with certified IP67 Protection.
The most popular ranges, the 20M and 28M air motors, are available with these features in the catalogue.
These motors are resistant to water and corrosive materials or atmospheres, and work safely in very high-temperature environments. Their specific build characteristics satisfy the requirements of many production sectors such as food and chemicals.
Entirely designed and manufactured by Fiam, they offer many benefits:
- specific galvanic treatments applied not only to the internal mechanisms, but also to exterior surfaces for high corrosion resistance
- made from high-quality steels that meet ISO standards
- gears lubricated with food-grade grease, making them suitable for use on food processing machinery
- surfaces with 40% less roughness that, together with the absence of corners or cavities, reduces dirt and dust adhesion
- easy to clean and sterilise: they are highly resistant to aggressive detergents
- internal linings with special treatments to reduce vane friction and increase motor service life with little or no lubrication.
The sealants and gaskets used in 20M and 28M (and 15M on request) stainless steel motors are also certified IP67 Protection: an important condition that not only prevents liquids from entering the motors and allows them to be submersed briefly to a depth of 1 meter, but also makes them completely hermetic to the ingress of dust and fumes.
The non-reversible compressed air motor has a single direction of rotation, making it ideal for optimising fluid mixing, drilling, fan drives, etc. It offers guaranteed instant starting, even with low supply pressures, as well as vibration-free operation. The range also includes versions made of different materials: stainless steel, plastic or special treatments etc. for maximum reliability in various application conditions.